Rantsports.com - Leading up to Saturday’s kick off against USC, talk is still surrounding whether or not Notre Dame will come out of the tunnel in their green uniforms. Except for the last time USC came into South Bend, Notre Dame had worn their green uniforms two straight times against the Trojans. 1076 days
It’s a Miracle: Philadelphia Eagles Doctors Discover Brain Tumor in Jerome Harrison | Philadelphia Eagles | Rant Sports
Remember the failed physical that occurred when the Detroit Lions traded running back Jerome Harrison back to the Eagles (for Ronnie Brown)?
The Eagles never released how exactly Harrison failed the physical, which annoyed a lot of fans. 1076 days
Tennessee Titans Looking to Work Out Former Cowboys Receiver Terrell Owens | Dallas Cowboys | Rant Sports
Rantsports.com - Former Dallas Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens is looking for work. It just so happens the Tennessee Titans are hiring. Tennessee lost star receiver Kenny Britt for the season with a torn ACL and are now looking to add Owens, who is recovering from the same injury. Owens has already declared himself ready to join an NFL team at the season’s midway point. 1076 days
Mysportsrumors.com - Bud Selig and Major League Baseball officials have finally done something that we’ve wanted for years. They listened to their paying customers, the fans. There’s been a huge uproar today about Dirk Nowitzki being denied the chance to throw out the first pitch at a Texas Rangers World Series home game. Well Selig has reversed course due to that uproar. 1076 days
Thefriendlyblogfines.com - The Theo Epstein to Cubs deal appears to be done. 1076 days
Who doesn’t love an all beefcake pool party????
In this video, Wisconsin Badger’s football coach Bielema bet his team that the kicker couldn’t kick the ball out of the end zone. The reward for completing this challenge: Camp would be officially over and the pool is their to do what they want with it. The team wins the challenge and pandemonium ensues. The celebration carries over into the pool 1076 days
The Occupy movement– while still in its infancy–is clear that it is against corporate advertising run amok and the gap between the nation’s richest 1% and the remaining 99% of U.S. citizens.
Occupy St. Louis is taking things a step further during the Fall Classic, showing their own broadcasts of the World Series games commercial-free, instead interspersing footage from Occupy Livestreams acros 1076 days
Thehoopdoctors.com - Interviews with the Big East Coaches at the Jimmy V ESPN Classic Dinner in NYC. 1076 days